Get involved! It’s easy! Inquire for the latest opportunities and check out how to get involved with MFYC.
We look for volunteers who have and respect the following:
- A passion for music
- Appropriate dress and grooming
- Good manners
- A willingness to listen to instructions
- The ability to follow through on commitments
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
What is your area of expertise?
Please review the opportunities below and submit the form below to let us know how you can help!
- Music librarian (distribute, track, collect, sort and file music)
- Prepare proposals for trips and tours
- Help with implementation of travel plans
Publicity and Advertising Committee:
- Public relations
- Marketing (brochure, flyers, concert programs) and distribution
- Design and production of tickets, concert programs, flyers
- Set-up and clean up after concerts when required by venue
- Backstage supervision (rehearsal, intermission)
- Help with fundraising activities before and during the concert
- Corporate Sponsorships and Community Funding
- Fundraising Drives (e.g. Poinsettia Drive) and other Fundraising Events
- Community performances
- Tracking of volunteer participation