Orientation Night and First Rehearsal are this Wednesday, September 19th, 6:30-8:00pm. New members are still welcome, please attend this evening and contact us for a vocal assessment time during the evening.
(Time slots from 6:00-8:30pm)
MFYC offers an inclusive, performance-based music education program with a strong multicultural focus.
We strive to create a positive musical experience for all children.
MFYC welcomes boys with changing voices as well as treble voices.
Open to all youth that want to sing
Professional Artistic Staff
Very affordable vocal instruction
Performance based instruction
- — Marla“My daughter has enjoyed singing with the choir for the past year and a half. Songs of peace, love and hope in different languages from different cultures. Thank You MFYC!”
- — Olav“The quality of the training and the high level of organization of all events is truly remarkable.”
- — Nathan“ I love that we sing songs from other cultures! It makes me feel more connected with the world I live in.”
- — Ron“My daughter very much enjoys her time with the MFYC. In my opinion, it is a good opportunity to fit in the local society as a new immigrant.”
- — Heather“All cultural backgrounds, genders, socioeconomic backgrounds, abilities, etc. are welcome in this choir.”
- — Donna Lee...Every Wednesday when I pick her up, she can’t stop talking about the technique or song she is working on with big smile on her face. She is typically a happy child, but there is an extra excitement in talking about singing...-Donna-Lee-